STUDIO TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. A 50% deposit is required to confirm a booking, and first-time clients require a 100% deposit. I accept payment in Mobilepay and bank transfers. The client is responsible for any and all legal costs, attorney's fees, or other monies required to collect payment for any services rendered.
2. In the event of cancellation, the client is responsible for paying 50% of the book rate for all studio time canceled within 72 hours' notice. The client is responsible for paying 100% of the book rate for all studio time canceled with 24 hours or less notice. Suppose the Client must cancel a session due to illness or other reasonable cause. In that case, the client must provide reasonable cause documentation. The studio will reschedule the session for the studio's earliest available time consistent with the client's needs.
3. The studio has the right to withhold any property, work, or files from the client until the client's balance is paid in full and the Client signs all documents associated with the session.
4. Studio time is billed in one (1) hour increments, and any overtime is billed in thirty (30) minute increments. Any session that runs over 10 hours will go into overtime (overtime is billed at $45/half-hour for recording or production sessions ).
5. Additional fees may be incurred when the client requests additional services outside of studio time. For example, editing, vocal tuning, mixing, mastering, and creating/adding/modifying tracks.
6. If for any reason the client is unsatisfied with their session, the client must notify the studio during the client's scheduled recording session. Once the client's session for the day has been completed, all studio services shall be deemed satisfactorily rendered by the client, and no refunds or discounts will be given.
7. If a balance is unpaid within 30 days, the client's recording files and associated property left on Studio premises shall become the studio's property. Upon completion of payment, the studio will transfer all property, recordings, and ownership of sound recording copyrights back to the client.
8. Client is responsible for any and all backups and backup materials upon completion of sessions.
9. Client shall be responsible for any loss or damage to Studio property incurred by the client or related parties due to misuse, negligence, and or carelessness. Although food and drinks are allowed in the studio, any drops or spills that cause damage to the building or equipment will be billed to the client and are payable to the studio immediately before the end of the session.
10. The studio reserves the right to remove any Client or any related parties from the facility who are behaving in a disorderly or disruptive manner without refund.
11. Client agrees to allow their name, photographic image, and/or musical samples to be used on the studio's website and/or for other promotional purposes unless otherwise agreed upon. The studio will not sell or allow downloads of the client's music without prior agreement.